Color special day is Tuesday
All over color and haircut $85
All over foil highlights and haircut $105
#woodstockhairsalon #haircolor highlights
Love this beautiful friend/client.
Let’s talk about this gorgeous blonde
Root touch up today with haircut.
And Brazilian blowout split end treatment to mend the ends and smooth the hair.
#framesiofficial #framesi2001intense #framesiussa #Gayladoesmyhair #braziliansplitendtreatment #woodstockhair #townelakelife💙 #townelakesalon #blondehair @ Hair by Gayla Salon
Hair Salon in Woodstock Ga has a relaxing but upscale feel .
You can choose a no ammonia hair color or a color that has less than 1% ammonia
Like any salon service, prep is essential. Here, Matty breaks down what’s most important about prepping a client for a beard trim:
- Beard hair is curly! So it is important to treat facial hair the same as a curly client.
- Use a pick comb instead of a brush or comb to detangle a beard, brush downward instead of out to avoid creating a fluffy shape and keep the hair smooth.
- Since beards are made of curly hair, don’t use too much tension when brushing so the hairs don’t stretch and snag.
Permanent hair color used to blend natural regrowth with lightened hair.
- Apply immediately after highlighting at the shampoo bowl, or between highlighting services.
- Quick, predictable results
- 1:2 mix ratio. Use with 20 volume developer.
- Can be used as an all-over color to quickly brighten and illuminate hair.
FRAMCOLOR® 2001 INTENSE
New Framesi intense hair color. Process in half the time.
Most colors process 30 to 40 minutes.
This color process in 15 mins and 100% grey coverage.
Now is the time to be brave and embrace a super-short hairstyle. Yup, bobbed haircuts are officially here to stay (yayyy), and the chin-skimming styles are a winner regardless of your hair type. Whether you have thick hair or fine, we’ve rounded up all the celebrity inspiration you’ll need to find that beaut new bob 💁
Decorating your cool, dark brown base with mushroom brown balayage highlights (and a slight hint of purple) is ideal for creating a bolder multi-dimensional look. The sharp transition from a darker brown shade to lighter is probably the most sophisticated hair color you can reward your locks with.
Does Balayage take longer than highlights?
Does the balayage process take longer than foil highlights? It depends on a lot of factors—like if your hair has been dyed before, or how long your strands are. However, in general balayage does take a bit longer than foil because the stylist goes through piece by piece to customize the color.
We all want baby-soft skin, but what about baby hair? Babies have gorgeous (and natural!) subtle highlights and that’s something we as adults crave. Well, experts have figured out a way for grownups to steal the look — and it’s become one of this season’s biggest trends.
“For a more natural color design, create optical illusions to add dimension to the hair,” says celebrity colorist and Schwarzkopf ambassador Kim Vō. “Babylights are a great way to lighten locks without making a color commitment, and they create natural, child-like highlights throughout hair, keeping hair looking subtle, soft and fresh.”
Framesi Clay Lightner
- Ammonia free, fragrance free
- Very user friendly- does not emit strong odor during application
- Vegetable derived clay power
- Protects hair during the lightening process for the ultimate conditioning and shine
- Preserves natural moisture in the hair
- Dust free formula
- Protective oil
- Moisturizes hair through complete lightening process for an even and controlled lift
- Formula stays creamy and moist without drying up
Seriously, this technique is like a real-life filter for your hair. … After the hair is highlighted and washed out, the colorist applies a toner or gloss to just the roots with a brush, effectively “smudging” or blurring where roots end and color begins.
What are Strandlights?
Think of them as the youngest sibling of babylights. They require about a third of the density, and are designed to mimic what Liz calls “ponytail blonde”—a brighter, natural hairline with hints of light in the interior courtesy of the sun.
The best part? Zero horizontal grow out!
Get ready—there’s a new hair color technique that’s taking the beauty industry by storm and it’s called “babylights.”. … Babylights are delicate highlights created using a very fine hair color technique to mimic the subtle, dimensional hair color seen on children’s
A highly protective, formaldehyde-free straightening system that helps hair acquire new texture with a short processing time. It removes frizz, leaving hair sleek, smooth, and more manageable. Silis allows you to create texture by refining natural curl through relaxing, curl reduction and redirection of natural growth patterns. Silis has a lower pH than conventional relaxers, allowing you to create stunning effects while preserving the integrity of the hair.
- Poses no health risks to stylists and their clients
- Milder than conventional caustic relaxers, less damaging, leaves hair with excellent shine and manageability
Silis Protective Serum
- Pre-drying and pre-straightening fluid that protects hair with a surplus of proteins that bond with the shaft
- Hair is left with incredible shine and silkiness
- Gentle reconditioning fixative, special consistency stabilizes the newly straightened hair more effectively
Vegetable Coconut Oil Cream
- Superior condition, resilience/shine, less damage after repeated application, protects hair integrity, less fadage
Sericin Silk Protein
- Having a similar structure to hair, it adheres and forms a protective film which locks in moisture and protects hair against aggressive agents
Olive Oil Derivatives
- Nourishing, lubricating and shine enhancing, these substances restore lipid balance and ensure gentle treatment with exceptional results
- Effectively conditions and detangles, removes static electricity and increases manageability of the hair.
Thick cream base
- Keeps hair straight while bonds are being broken, more control with less manipulation required.
- More pleasant experience for stylist and client.
Framesi Smoothing System
treatment that uses the protective and reparative properties of KERASEA COMPLEX, an innovative pool of powerful ingredients that:
• Fights frizz
• Nourishes and repairs
• Keeps hair hydrated, shiny, and conditioned
• Protects hair from humidity and external agents
No formaldehyde added.*
Forget the cat-eye flick, Tom Ford made a statement with this edgy ‘thumb print’ eyeliner look. Cool, huh?
🙂 Embrace Your Natural Texture
Blow dryers, curling irons, flat irons, and all the other high-heat hair tools we use to change our natural hair texture can cause damage. This can be especially true in the winter season, your hair is usually drier and more fragile. Whenever you can, air-dry your hair and avoid styling with hot tools.
How many of you LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest?
I know I do! Having images of EVERY hairstyle you can imagine right at your fingertips definitely makes a hairstylist’s job much more simple! When my guest tells me she is ready for a change I’ll be the first to say, “let’s look at some pictures,” then pull up my Pinterest account.
But even the best tools have a downside. Anyone, and I mean anyone, can post to the Internet which means that not all of the information is 100% accurate.
So many of my guests come to me with the same questions. What is Balayage? Is it better than foiling? They ask these questions with uncertainty because the Internet has been unclear with these terms and what they mean. Today, I would like to take a minute to clarify this for you all…
Let’s talk about Balayage!
Balayage is a French word that means “sweeping”. Essentially what we do with balayage is free hand painting on the hair. We lightly sweep color onto the surface of carefully chosen sections. A master colorist is able to look at a haircut and see exactly where the color needs to live, and then color only that hair. Balayage, when done correctly, creates a very soft transition from natural to colored hair. Typically, the Balayage technique leaves depth at the base and has tons of dimension.
One misconception about Balayage is that it is synonymous with the term Ombre. This is not the case. The Balayage technique is often used to create an Ombre, however, the Ombre is more descriptive of the finished style while Balayage describes how the Ombre was created. Balayage technique can be used for overall lightening of the hair similar to how we use foils for highlighting as well.
So what is the difference between Balayage and foil highlighting? Good question!
While both techniques can be used to create dimension in the hair, there are many major differences between the two. For starters, with Balayage the color lives only on the surface of the hair, creating the illusion of depth without a starting or ending point. Foil highlights, on the other hand, live throughout the hair using multiple colors (high, low and mid-lights) to create dimension. When we put the the hair in foils, all of the color starts at the same point, right at the base, for a visible starting point.
So which technique is best for you? If you like a softer look with more depth you may consider Balayage, but If you want to be blonde throughout with maybe just a little dimension… foils are the way to go!
- a technique for highlighting the hair in which the dye is painted on in such a way as to create a graduated, natural-looking effect.
“she specializes in balayage, color corrections, restyles, and extensions”
Trick to make fuller ponytail…
Make your ponytail look fuller by using the hair clip trick.
- Pull your hair into a ponytail at the back of the crown of your head and secure it with a hair tie.
- Separate it into two sections (top and bottom), and with a small-to-medium sized claw hair clip, clip hair at the base of the ponytail, underneath the top section.
- Place the top section of hair over the clip and spray a bit of dry shampoo to get a fuller texture .
Rehydrate at Home…
Soften dry hair:
- Apply an olive oil mask.
- Heat a half cup olive oil (don’t boil it), and then liberally apply to your hair.
- Cover your hair with a plastic grocery bag, then wrap it in a towel.
- Let it set for 45 minutes, then shampoo and thoroughly rinse.
Tips to hide roots between appointments…
- Try a messy side part…a straight part will enhance root visibility
- Use a dry shampoo
Say goodbye to eyeliner…
The new makeup trend for 2017 is less is better. Some may argue but heavy liquid eyeliner is becoming a thing of the past. You will see more softer eye looks with just eye shadow and mascara. Some looks will be smudge light eye shadow at eye area.
Best Smoothing System Home Care Products:
- Brazilian Blowout Anti-Frizz Shampoo
- Brazilian Blowout Deep Conditioning Hair Masque
- Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Serum then blowdry hair and style as usual.
Tips to help prevent hair breakage
1. Necessary trims. Keep you hair trim an inch to half inch every 6 to 8 weeks.
2. Use Professional home care products. The salon choice is Framesi home care products.
3. Protect from wool scarves and jackets. Wool causes breakage due to friction.
Tips to create volume in fine hair
I recommend Framesi color lover 3 magic volume products. Color lover volume shampoo, color lover volume conditioner and phase 2 spray.
Tips to protect your hair from of the sun and pool chlorine
1. Before swimming…wet hair slightly and add Framesi color lover primer 11 leave in conditioner to Hair..comb with wide tooth comb to evenly distribute. This helps protect hair from turning green due to pool chlorine.
2. After swimming in the pool..Shampoo hair immediately with Framesi color lover moisture shampoo.
3. Do a weekly hair treatment with Framesi color lover hair masque.
Permanent haircolor used to blend natural regrowth with lightened hair
- Apply immediately after highlighting at the shampoo bowl, or between highlighting services
- Quick, predictable results
- 1:2 mix ratio. Use with 20 volume developer
- Can be used as an all-over color to quickly brighten and illuminate hair
It’s not too much to ask; here are 8 easy ways to get more blonde for your buck.
- Wash your hair less. …
- Use a blonde formula. …
- Choose colour-safe shampoo. …
- End with a cool rinse. …
- Try a purple toner for brassiness. …
- Counteract chlorine with ketchup. …
- Wash your hair with beer. …
- Reflect the light with shine spray.